Monday, April 20, 2009

Written

April 20th
Office

I went for a swim with the people I've been longing to be with in a very very long time. Well, I consider few weeks a long long time. It was just last Saturday when I realized that I have never laughed so hard as what I did for how many weeks or months. My jaws missed every drop. Planning with those certain people has never been a pain in the ass but always a tickle in the tummy. :]

Ok. It's been forever since I last posted. I'm writing today in my new workstation, seeing new people, sitting in a colder room, and being called with a new nickname. I always feel scared being a newbie but it makes me feel better when my workmates tell me "Ganyan talaga pag simula". Things now are, if not completely, way different. So far, it has been good. I don't think I'm ready to get busy just yet though.

As I get bored, my eyes roam around. There's a calendar in front of me. I noticed that there's 31 in the month of April. Then I flipped it on May and the last number's 30. Isn't it May that has 31st and April, 30th? Then when I checked on the right side, there goes the publisher's name and under it, "The Philippines' trusted publishing company". Now I see how THE supposed to be "trusted" things could MISLEAD you. Did I just sound bitter right there? Haha! So ironic that this calendar is so timely.

Another! I saw a pile of magazines on a table. I looked at each of it and the last one's tag line was "Always on top". I looked at it and thought. . . "Then why are you at the bottom?!". Haha, I could be a weird (you can all it stupid) observer when I'm booored! :]


Off,
♥trisha

4 comments:

wawel said...

ang tagal bago magkaroon ng ganitong entry ULE! i'll miss you!

trisha (to wawel) said...

itago mo treysur naten! para meron tayo sa sunod!

wawel said...

nakatago na sa isang baul na kung tawagin ay pridyider. :D

trisha said...

di naman yun nirreyp!